Removing PCOptiDriver In Simple Steps
Look at various different errors caused by PCOptiDriver
0x8024D006 WU_E_SETUP_TARGET_VERSION_GREATER Windows Update Agent could not be updated because a WUA file on the target system is newer than the corresponding source file., 0x00000079, 0x80240040 WU_E_NO_SERVER_CORE_SUPPORT WUA API method does not run on Server Core installation., 0x00000028, 0xC0000221, 0x0000007A, 0x000000C8, 0x00000101, 0x80243004 WU_E_TRAYICON_FAILURE A failure occurred when trying to create an icon in the taskbar notification area., 0x8024E005 WU_E_EE_NOT_INITIALIZED The expression evaluator could not be initialized., 0x8024EFFF WU_E_EE_UNEXPECTED There was an expression evaluator error not covered by another WU_E_EE_* error code., 0x80240022 WU_E_ALL_UPDATES_FAILED Operation failed for all the updates., 0x00000062, 0x8024C002 WU_E_DRV_NOPROP_OR_LEGACY A property for the driver could not be found. It may not conform with required specifications., 0x80243FFF WU_E_AUCLIENT_UNEXPECTED There was a user interface error not covered by another WU_E_AUCLIENT_* error code. , 0x80240011 WU_E_INVALID_RELATIONSHIP An invalid update relationship was detected.
Solution To Uninstall PCOptiDriver From OS Easily
Have you heard of PCOptiDriver? It is one of the most dangerous OS threat that can makes your PC completely useless. If you want to get complete information regarding this infection then just go through with this removal guide Easily.
Researcher Report on PCOptiDriver
PCOptiDriver is the term often used to describe OS threat or infection. This infection is a piece of System program written by someone with malicious or criminal intent. It usually has two functions that are to spread itself and to do some sort of damages. It may vary from displaying the silly message on startup to cause damage to your Computer files and your System. With the increase of Internet or fast networks, it is designed to take control over your PC for the illegal or nefarious purposes. The damage may not happen on your affected PC as soon as you acquired it, because the developers of this infection has been written to be activated remotely when needed. Specifically, PCOptiDriver has been created and used by cyber offenders having sole intention to promote sponsored product and generate online revenues.
Infiltration Tactics Used By PCOptiDriver To Attack OS
PCOptiDriver uses numerous ways to spread over the Windows PC. It includes spam emails, where hackers can be sent as an malicious attachment, scanning of PCs, file sharing over P2P network, instant message clients, using infected removable devices, playing online games, visiting of any hacked or dubious sites etc. Being a most harmful System infection, PCOptiDriver can uses varieties of deceptive ways to often lurks inside the PC. Its distribution channel may varies time to time but main source of infiltration remains same that is the use of Internet. Thus, you need to be very careful while surfing the web.
Common Symptoms of PCOptiDriver
- PCOptiDriver can overrides your default settings and replaces your homepage.
- Displays thousand of endless pop-up ads and links on your desktop screen.
- Makes your System performance speed much slower than before.
- Add some unknown toolbars, extensions, plug-ins or other suspicious codes within Firefox
- Opens System backdoor and brings more malicious threat inside the PC.
- Encrypts your stored files and makes them inaccessible.
- Collects your all sensitive data and exposed them to the public.
Other Reference sites
|Remove PCOptiDriver from Windows 7|
|Uninstall PCOptiDriver from Windows 2000|
|Delete PCOptiDriver from Internet Explorer|
|Deleting PCOptiDriver In Simple Steps|
|Tips For Removing PCOptiDriver from Windows XP|
To boot your OS in Safe Mode with Networking, you will need to do following:
Solution To Start Windows XP, Vista & 7 OS in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart your OS and start pressing F8 key immediately until Boot menu appears.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode with Networking option using arrow key. Press on Enter Key.
- If prompted, log on to your OS and then restart OS in the normal mode.
Solution To Start Windows 8 OS in Safe Mode with Networking
- Navigate to the desktop screen.
- To bring up charms bar, move your cursor into the top right corner or press Win + I key together.
- Click on Settings icon.
- Choose the Power icon and hold down SHIFT key to select Restart option.
- Now, your OS will reboot and load with the Advanced Start up menu.
- From the appearing menu, select Troubleshoot option.
- Choose Advanced option.
- In the advanced options, choose Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor to the Restart button and click on it.
- To choose 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking, press F5 on your keyboard.
Solution To Start Windows 10 OS in Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “Windows key” on your keyboard or click on the Start button of your desktop screen.
- Press on “Power” button. Select the Restart option, while holding Shift key on keyboard.
- Now a windows will reboot automatically and prompt with several options.
- Among all, you have to choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Select the Startup Settings.
- Click on the Restart button.
- At last, select Safe Mode with Networking and hit on Enter button.
- First of all summon the Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” or “CTRL+ALT+DEL”.
- Go to the Processes Tab.
- Choose the PCOptiDriver related process or unknown which you want to Fix
- Now, hit on the End Process button.
- If the Windows Task Manger warning window will appear on your screen, hit on the End Process button.
- At last close the Windows Task Manager windows.
- Open Run box by pressing “Windows key + R” together.
- Type “regedit” in the run box without quotes and click on OK button.
- Locate PCOptiDriver related all registry entries and Fix it.
- Go to the C drive.
- Find out all malicious files that are created by PCOptiDriver and Fix them manually
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\PCOptiDriver .exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PCOptiDriver\
- C:\Users\your user account\AppData\Roaming\PCOptiDriver
Fix PCOptiDriver From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Go to the Start menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Under the “Programs” section, click on “Uninstall a program” option.
- Choose PCOptiDriver related or unknown program and click on Change/Uninstall option.
Fix PCOptiDriver From Windows 8
- Choose Control Panel option by right clicking at the screen’s bottom left corner
- Move your cursor under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program”.
- From the appearing list, choose PCOptiDriver related or unknown program and click on Uninstall button.
Fix PCOptiDriver From Windows 10
- First of open the Start menu.
Choose Settings option.
- On the Settings menu choose System option.
- From the left pane, choose Apps & Features.
- In the right pane, you will see the all installed application.
- Choose PCOptiDriver related or suspicious program which you want to Fix.
- Now, click on uninstall button.
Uninstall PCOptiDriver From Chrome 54.0.2840
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- From the top right corner, click on three stripes icon.
- Select Tools option. Go to the Extension Tab and choose all unwanted extension created by PCOptiDriver.
- To Fix them from your Chrome browser, hit on the Trash icon.
Uninstall PCOptiDriver From Mozilla Firefox:44.0.1
- Launch your browser.
- From the top right corner, click on the gear icon button. Choose Add-ons.
- From the Add-ons Manager tab, select Appearance or Extensions panel.
- Choose PCOptiDriver related extension or add-ons. Press on Disable button.
- If a pop-up appear on your screen, click on Restart now button.
Uninstall PCOptiDriver From IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
- Open your IE browser
- Click on the Gear icon or press Alt + T buttons together.
- Select Manage Add-ons option.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab. Find out PCOptiDriver related add-ons and hit on Disable button.
Uninstall PCOptiDriver From Microsoft Edge
This browser does not contains any extension hence you need to restart your browser to remove PCOptiDriver. For this, perform the following steps :
- Open your browser
- From the top right corner, click on (…) option and then choose Settings option.
- Under the Open section, choose a specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom option and enter the URL that you want to set as your homepage.