Possible Steps For Removing Thepopularlinks.com from Windows 2000
Browsers infected by Thepopularlinks.com
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:38.1.0, Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.0.5, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:42, Mozilla:45.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.4|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 58.0|
Solution To Get Rid Of Thepopularlinks.com From System Easily
Have you heard of Thepopularlinks.com? It is one of the most dangerous System threat that can makes your PC completely useless. If you want to get complete information regarding this infection then just go through with this removal guide Easily.
Researcher Report on Thepopularlinks.com
Thepopularlinks.com is the term often used to describe System threat or infection. This infection is a piece of System program written by someone with malicious or criminal intent. It usually has two functions that are to spread itself and to do some sort of damages. It may vary from displaying the silly message on startup to cause damage to your Computer files and your System. With the increase of Internet or fast networks, it is designed to take control over your PC for the illegal or nefarious purposes. The damage may not happen on your affected PC as soon as you acquired it, because the developers of this infection has been written to be activated remotely when needed. Specifically, Thepopularlinks.com has been created and used by cyber offenders having sole intention to promote sponsored product and generate online revenues.
Infiltration Tactics Used By Thepopularlinks.com To Attack System
Thepopularlinks.com uses numerous ways to spread over the Windows PC. It includes spam emails, where hackers can be sent as an malicious attachment, scanning of PCs, file sharing over P2P network, instant message clients, using infected removable devices, playing online games, visiting of any hacked or dubious sites etc. Being a most harmful System infection, Thepopularlinks.com can uses varieties of deceptive ways to often lurks inside the PC. Its distribution channel may varies time to time but main source of infiltration remains same that is the use of Internet. Thus, you need to be very careful while surfing the web.
Common Symptoms of Thepopularlinks.com
- Thepopularlinks.com can overrides your default settings and replaces your homepage.
- Displays thousand of endless pop-up ads and links on your desktop screen.
- Makes your System performance speed much slower than before.
- Add some unknown toolbars, extensions, plug-ins or other suspicious codes within Internet Explorer
- Opens System backdoor and brings more malicious threat inside the PC.
- Encrypts your stored files and makes them inaccessible.
- Collects your all sensitive data and exposed them to the public.
Other Reference sites
|Removing Thepopularlinks.com Easily|
|Remove Thepopularlinks.com from Windows 2000 : Rip Out Thepopularlinks.com|
|Deleting Thepopularlinks.com In Just Few Steps|
|Removing Thepopularlinks.com Easily|
|Get Rid Of Thepopularlinks.com Completely|
To boot your System in Safe Mode with Networking, you will need to do following:
Solution To Start Windows XP, Vista & 7 System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart your System and start pressing F8 key immediately until Boot menu appears.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode with Networking option using arrow key. Press on Enter Key.
- If prompted, log on to your System and then restart System in the normal mode.
Solution To Start Windows 8 System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Navigate to the desktop screen.
- To bring up charms bar, move your cursor into the top right corner or press Win + I key together.
- Click on Settings icon.
- Choose the Power icon and hold down SHIFT key to select Restart option.
- Now, your System will reboot and load with the Advanced Start up menu.
- From the appearing menu, select Troubleshoot option.
- Choose Advanced option.
- In the advanced options, choose Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor to the Restart button and click on it.
- To choose 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking, press F5 on your keyboard.
Solution To Start Windows 10 System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “Windows key” on your keyboard or click on the Start button of your desktop screen.
- Press on “Power” button. Select the Restart option, while holding Shift key on keyboard.
- Now a windows will reboot automatically and prompt with several options.
- Among all, you have to choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Select the Startup Settings.
- Click on the Restart button.
- At last, select Safe Mode with Networking and hit on Enter button.
- First of all summon the Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” or “CTRL+ALT+DEL”.
- Go to the Processes Tab.
- Choose the Thepopularlinks.com related process or unknown which you want to Do Away With
- Now, hit on the End Process button.
- If the Windows Task Manger warning window will appear on your screen, hit on the End Process button.
- At last close the Windows Task Manager windows.
- Open Run box by pressing “Windows key + R” together.
- Type “regedit” in the run box without quotes and click on OK button.
- Locate Thepopularlinks.com related all registry entries and Do Away With it.
- Go to the C drive.
- Find out all malicious files that are created by Thepopularlinks.com and Do Away With them manually
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Thepopularlinks.com .exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Thepopularlinks.com\
- C:\Users\your user account\AppData\Roaming\Thepopularlinks.com
Do Away With Thepopularlinks.com From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Go to the Start menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Under the “Programs” section, click on “Uninstall a program” option.
- Choose Thepopularlinks.com related or unknown program and click on Change/Uninstall option.
Do Away With Thepopularlinks.com From Windows 8
- Choose Control Panel option by right clicking at the screen’s bottom left corner
- Move your cursor under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program”.
- From the appearing list, choose Thepopularlinks.com related or unknown program and click on Uninstall button.
Do Away With Thepopularlinks.com From Windows 10
- First of open the Start menu.
Choose Settings option.
- On the Settings menu choose System option.
- From the left pane, choose Apps & Features.
- In the right pane, you will see the all installed application.
- Choose Thepopularlinks.com related or suspicious program which you want to Do Away With.
- Now, click on uninstall button.
Get Rid Of Thepopularlinks.com From Chrome 54.0.2840
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- From the top right corner, click on three stripes icon.
- Select Tools option. Go to the Extension Tab and choose all unwanted extension created by Thepopularlinks.com.
- To Do Away With them from your Chrome browser, hit on the Trash icon.
Get Rid Of Thepopularlinks.com From Mozilla Firefox:38.2.1
- Launch your browser.
- From the top right corner, click on the gear icon button. Choose Add-ons.
- From the Add-ons Manager tab, select Appearance or Extensions panel.
- Choose Thepopularlinks.com related extension or add-ons. Press on Disable button.
- If a pop-up appear on your screen, click on Restart now button.
Get Rid Of Thepopularlinks.com From Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372
- Open your IE browser
- Click on the Gear icon or press Alt + T buttons together.
- Select Manage Add-ons option.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab. Find out Thepopularlinks.com related add-ons and hit on Disable button.
Get Rid Of Thepopularlinks.com From Microsoft Edge
This browser does not contains any extension hence you need to restart your browser to remove Thepopularlinks.com. For this, perform the following steps :
- Open your browser
- From the top right corner, click on (…) option and then choose Settings option.
- Under the Open section, choose a specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom option and enter the URL that you want to set as your homepage.