Tutorial To Delete SearchMainInfo
Error caused by SearchMainInfo
0x80240042 WU_E_UNKNOWN_SERVICE The update service is no longer registered with AU., 0x8024002A WU_E_MISSING_HANDLER A component required to detect applicable updates was missing., 0x000000BF, Error 0x800F0923, 0x80240013 WU_E_DUPLICATE_ITEM Operation tried to add a duplicate item to a list., 0xf0807 CBS_E_NOT_INSTALLABLE the component referenced is not separately installable, 0x00000051, 0xC0000221, 0x0000005A, 0x8024801B WU_E_DS_SCHEMAMISMATCH The schema of the current data store and the schema of a table in a backup XML document do not match., 0x80249005 WU_E_INVENTORY_WMI_ERROR A WMI error occurred when enumerating the instances for a particular class., 0x000000A2, Error 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C, 0x00000008
Best Way To Get Rid Of SearchMainInfo From Operating System Successfully
Have you heard of SearchMainInfo? It is one of the most dangerous Operating System threat that can makes your PC completely useless. If you want to get complete information regarding this infection then just go through with this removal guide Successfully .
Researcher Report on SearchMainInfo
SearchMainInfo is the term often used to describe Operating System threat or infection. This infection is a piece of System program written by someone with malicious or criminal intent. It usually has two functions that are to spread itself and to do some sort of damages. It may vary from displaying the silly message on startup to cause damage to your Computer files and your System. With the increase of Internet or fast networks, it is designed to take control over your PC for the illegal or nefarious purposes. The damage may not happen on your affected PC as soon as you acquired it, because the developers of this infection has been written to be activated remotely when needed. Specifically, SearchMainInfo has been created and used by cyber offenders having sole intention to promote sponsored product and generate online revenues.
Infiltration Tactics Used By SearchMainInfo To Attack Operating System
SearchMainInfo uses numerous ways to spread over the Windows PC. It includes spam emails, where hackers can be sent as an malicious attachment, scanning of PCs, file sharing over P2P network, instant message clients, using infected removable devices, playing online games, visiting of any hacked or dubious sites etc. Being a most harmful System infection, SearchMainInfo can uses varieties of deceptive ways to often lurks inside the PC. Its distribution channel may varies time to time but main source of infiltration remains same that is the use of Internet. Thus, you need to be very careful while surfing the web.
Common Symptoms of SearchMainInfo
- SearchMainInfo can overrides your default settings and replaces your homepage.
- Displays thousand of endless pop-up ads and links on your desktop screen.
- Makes your System performance speed much slower than before.
- Add some unknown toolbars, extensions, plug-ins or other suspicious codes within Firefox
- Opens System backdoor and brings more malicious threat inside the PC.
- Encrypts your stored files and makes them inaccessible.
- Collects your all sensitive data and exposed them to the public.
Other Reference sites
|Complete Guide To Block SearchMainInfo|
|Steps To Clear Away SearchMainInfo|
|Step By Step Guide To Efface SearchMainInfo|
|Simple Steps To Eliminate SearchMainInfo|
|Help To Delete SearchMainInfo|
To boot your Operating System in Safe Mode with Networking, you will need to do following:
Best Way To Start Windows XP, Vista & 7 Operating System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart your Operating System and start pressing F8 key immediately until Boot menu appears.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode with Networking option using arrow key. Press on Enter Key.
- If prompted, log on to your Operating System and then restart Operating System in the normal mode.
Best Way To Start Windows 8 Operating System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Navigate to the desktop screen.
- To bring up charms bar, move your cursor into the top right corner or press Win + I key together.
- Click on Settings icon.
- Choose the Power icon and hold down SHIFT key to select Restart option.
- Now, your Operating System will reboot and load with the Advanced Start up menu.
- From the appearing menu, select Troubleshoot option.
- Choose Advanced option.
- In the advanced options, choose Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor to the Restart button and click on it.
- To choose 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking, press F5 on your keyboard.
Best Way To Start Windows 10 Operating System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “Windows key” on your keyboard or click on the Start button of your desktop screen.
- Press on “Power” button. Select the Restart option, while holding Shift key on keyboard.
- Now a windows will reboot automatically and prompt with several options.
- Among all, you have to choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Select the Startup Settings.
- Click on the Restart button.
- At last, select Safe Mode with Networking and hit on Enter button.
- First of all summon the Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” or “CTRL+ALT+DEL”.
- Go to the Processes Tab.
- Choose the SearchMainInfo related process or unknown which you want to Clean
- Now, hit on the End Process button.
- If the Windows Task Manger warning window will appear on your screen, hit on the End Process button.
- At last close the Windows Task Manager windows.
- Open Run box by pressing “Windows key + R” together.
- Type “regedit” in the run box without quotes and click on OK button.
- Locate SearchMainInfo related all registry entries and Clean it.
- Go to the C drive.
- Find out all malicious files that are created by SearchMainInfo and Clean them manually
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\SearchMainInfo .exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchMainInfo\
- C:\Users\your user account\AppData\Roaming\SearchMainInfo
Clean SearchMainInfo From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Go to the Start menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Under the “Programs” section, click on “Uninstall a program” option.
- Choose SearchMainInfo related or unknown program and click on Change/Uninstall option.
Clean SearchMainInfo From Windows 8
- Choose Control Panel option by right clicking at the screen’s bottom left corner
- Move your cursor under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program”.
- From the appearing list, choose SearchMainInfo related or unknown program and click on Uninstall button.
Clean SearchMainInfo From Windows 10
- First of open the Start menu.
Choose Settings option.
- On the Settings menu choose System option.
- From the left pane, choose Apps & Features.
- In the right pane, you will see the all installed application.
- Choose SearchMainInfo related or suspicious program which you want to Clean.
- Now, click on uninstall button.
Get Rid Of SearchMainInfo From Chrome 52.0.2743
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- From the top right corner, click on three stripes icon.
- Select Tools option. Go to the Extension Tab and choose all unwanted extension created by SearchMainInfo.
- To Clean them from your Chrome browser, hit on the Trash icon.
Get Rid Of SearchMainInfo From Mozilla Firefox:43.0.4
- Launch your browser.
- From the top right corner, click on the gear icon button. Choose Add-ons.
- From the Add-ons Manager tab, select Appearance or Extensions panel.
- Choose SearchMainInfo related extension or add-ons. Press on Disable button.
- If a pop-up appear on your screen, click on Restart now button.
Get Rid Of SearchMainInfo From IE 7:7.00.6000.16441
- Open your IE browser
- Click on the Gear icon or press Alt + T buttons together.
- Select Manage Add-ons option.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab. Find out SearchMainInfo related add-ons and hit on Disable button.
Get Rid Of SearchMainInfo From Microsoft Edge
This browser does not contains any extension hence you need to restart your browser to remove SearchMainInfo. For this, perform the following steps :
- Open your browser
- From the top right corner, click on (…) option and then choose Settings option.
- Under the Open section, choose a specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom option and enter the URL that you want to set as your homepage.