Get Rid Of THTLocker ransomware Successfully
Browsers infected by THTLocker ransomware
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:41.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.0, Mozilla:38, Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla:38.5.0, Mozilla:46.0.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 54.0.2840|
Complete Guide To Remove THTLocker ransomware From System In Simple Steps
Have you heard of THTLocker ransomware? It is one of the most dangerous System threat that can makes your PC completely useless. If you want to get complete information regarding this infection then just go through with this removal guide In Simple Steps .
Researcher Report on THTLocker ransomware
THTLocker ransomware is the term often used to describe System threat or infection. This infection is a piece of System program written by someone with malicious or criminal intent. It usually has two functions that are to spread itself and to do some sort of damages. It may vary from displaying the silly message on startup to cause damage to your Computer files and your System. With the increase of Internet or fast networks, it is designed to take control over your PC for the illegal or nefarious purposes. The damage may not happen on your affected PC as soon as you acquired it, because the developers of this infection has been written to be activated remotely when needed. Specifically, THTLocker ransomware has been created and used by cyber offenders having sole intention to promote sponsored product and generate online revenues.
Infiltration Tactics Used By THTLocker ransomware To Attack System
THTLocker ransomware uses numerous ways to spread over the Windows PC. It includes spam emails, where hackers can be sent as an malicious attachment, scanning of PCs, file sharing over P2P network, instant message clients, using infected removable devices, playing online games, visiting of any hacked or dubious sites etc. Being a most harmful System infection, THTLocker ransomware can uses varieties of deceptive ways to often lurks inside the PC. Its distribution channel may varies time to time but main source of infiltration remains same that is the use of Internet. Thus, you need to be very careful while surfing the web.
Common Symptoms of THTLocker ransomware
- THTLocker ransomware can overrides your default settings and replaces your homepage.
- Displays thousand of endless pop-up ads and links on your desktop screen.
- Makes your System performance speed much slower than before.
- Add some unknown toolbars, extensions, plug-ins or other suspicious codes within Internet Explorer
- Opens System backdoor and brings more malicious threat inside the PC.
- Encrypts your stored files and makes them inaccessible.
- Collects your all sensitive data and exposed them to the public.
Other Reference sites
|Possible Steps For Removing THTLocker ransomware from Firefox|
|Uninstall THTLocker ransomware from Chrome : Take Down THTLocker ransomware|
|Uninstall THTLocker ransomware Completely|
|Deleting THTLocker ransomware Easily|
To boot your System in Safe Mode with Networking, you will need to do following:
Complete Guide To Start Windows XP, Vista & 7 System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Restart your System and start pressing F8 key immediately until Boot menu appears.
- From the appearing list, choose Safe Mode with Networking option using arrow key. Press on Enter Key.
- If prompted, log on to your System and then restart System in the normal mode.
Complete Guide To Start Windows 8 System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Navigate to the desktop screen.
- To bring up charms bar, move your cursor into the top right corner or press Win + I key together.
- Click on Settings icon.
- Choose the Power icon and hold down SHIFT key to select Restart option.
- Now, your System will reboot and load with the Advanced Start up menu.
- From the appearing menu, select Troubleshoot option.
- Choose Advanced option.
- In the advanced options, choose Startup Settings.
- Move your cursor to the Restart button and click on it.
- To choose 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking, press F5 on your keyboard.
Complete Guide To Start Windows 10 System in Safe Mode with Networking
- Press “Windows key” on your keyboard or click on the Start button of your desktop screen.
- Press on “Power” button. Select the Restart option, while holding Shift key on keyboard.
- Now a windows will reboot automatically and prompt with several options.
- Among all, you have to choose Troubleshoot option.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Select the Startup Settings.
- Click on the Restart button.
- At last, select Safe Mode with Networking and hit on Enter button.
- First of all summon the Task Manager by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” or “CTRL+ALT+DEL”.
- Go to the Processes Tab.
- Choose the THTLocker ransomware related process or unknown which you want to Block
- Now, hit on the End Process button.
- If the Windows Task Manger warning window will appear on your screen, hit on the End Process button.
- At last close the Windows Task Manager windows.
- Open Run box by pressing “Windows key + R” together.
- Type “regedit” in the run box without quotes and click on OK button.
- Locate THTLocker ransomware related all registry entries and Block it.
- Go to the C drive.
- Find out all malicious files that are created by THTLocker ransomware and Block them manually
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\THTLocker ransomware .exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\THTLocker ransomware\
- C:\ProgramData\TEMP\THTLocker ransomware
- C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temp\THTLocker ransomware.exe
- C:\Users\your user account\AppData\Roaming\THTLocker ransomware
- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\THTLocker ransomware.sys
Block THTLocker ransomware From Windows XP, Vista & 7
- Go to the Start menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Under the “Programs” section, click on “Uninstall a program” option.
- Choose THTLocker ransomware related or unknown program and click on Change/Uninstall option.
Block THTLocker ransomware From Windows 8
- Choose Control Panel option by right clicking at the screen’s bottom left corner
- Move your cursor under Programs section and click on “Uninstall a Program”.
- From the appearing list, choose THTLocker ransomware related or unknown program and click on Uninstall button.
Block THTLocker ransomware From Windows 10
- First of open the Start menu.
Choose Settings option.
- On the Settings menu choose System option.
- From the left pane, choose Apps & Features.
- In the right pane, you will see the all installed application.
- Choose THTLocker ransomware related or suspicious program which you want to Block.
- Now, click on uninstall button.
Remove THTLocker ransomware From Chrome 57.0.2987
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- From the top right corner, click on three stripes icon.
- Select Tools option. Go to the Extension Tab and choose all unwanted extension created by THTLocker ransomware.
- To Block them from your Chrome browser, hit on the Trash icon.
Remove THTLocker ransomware From Mozilla:39
- Launch your browser.
- From the top right corner, click on the gear icon button. Choose Add-ons.
- From the Add-ons Manager tab, select Appearance or Extensions panel.
- Choose THTLocker ransomware related extension or add-ons. Press on Disable button.
- If a pop-up appear on your screen, click on Restart now button.
Remove THTLocker ransomware From Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241
- Open your IE browser
- Click on the Gear icon or press Alt + T buttons together.
- Select Manage Add-ons option.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab. Find out THTLocker ransomware related add-ons and hit on Disable button.
Remove THTLocker ransomware From Microsoft Edge
This browser does not contains any extension hence you need to restart your browser to remove THTLocker ransomware. For this, perform the following steps :
- Open your browser
- From the top right corner, click on (…) option and then choose Settings option.
- Under the Open section, choose a specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom option and enter the URL that you want to set as your homepage.